- Newbold ElastiMAX™ Self-Sealing technology for longer target life and safer reactive shooting.
- Handles thousands of rounds
- Seven times lighter than Steel! Safer than metal targets- Bullets pass thru without Splatter!
- Use lead round nose or full metal jacket ammo. For maximum target life, use any caliber .22s thru .45s
- Optimal bullet velocity ranges from 750 fps to 1,250 fps
Newbold's Knock-Down Reactive 42" Popper Target Complete with Wood Base includes 42″ Popper Target, Pivot Base, two Balance Bolts, four Wood Screws, soft wood popper base and a string tensioner to help balance the 42″ popper target. Target, Pivot Base and tensioner are made of ElastiMAX™, our self-sealing, shoot-through, polymer material. Each item on the Popper Target Assembly is also sold separately — including the 42″ Popper Target, Pivot Base, two Balance Bolts, four Wood Screws, soft wood popper base and a string tensioner. When hit, this popper target reacts and falls over backwards. It stays down until you reset it manually. Bullets pass through the Popper Target, Pivot Base and String Spool because it is made of ElastiMAX™, our tough, self-sealing polymer. To mount a Popper Target on its Pivot Base, you simply snap it into place. The Pivot Base is attached to the Wood Base with (5) wood screws.