Want to become a Newbold VIP?
- Get exclusive discount codes.
- Recieve insider tips from Team Newbold.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest news!
- ...plus more! All for FREE!
Become a Newbold VIP Today!
Newbold Shooter Tips
Quick Tips: Designed to help you have fun and shoot safe!
- After a round of shooting, spray-paint the targets with a fast drying paint. This gives the targets a fresh clean face so you can see where your hits are.
- Mount K-D Pivot Target up-side down so that they auto reset when hit and give you swinging action!
- Mount L-Series and KD-Pivot Series Targets on the sides of veritical 2x3 or 2x4.
- Staple paper or styrofoam targets to the face of Newbold Targets
- Mount K-D Pivot Targets so they hang upside-down on a cable. This eliminates the added expense of the Pivot Base.
- Mount L-Series Targets on L-Support Bases which can be screwed into your soft wood stand to easily snap your L-Series Targets in and out of your target stand.
- For more of a challenge, remove the center insert from your Center Hit targets and try to knock the target over or off the stand with a 4" diameter hole in the center.
Newbold Targets © 2014 All rights Reserved.