- Newbold ElastiMAX™ Self-Sealing technology for longer target life and safer reactive shooting.
- Handles thousands of rounds
- Seven times lighter than Steel! Safer than metal targets- Bullets pass thru without Splatter!
- Use lead round nose or full metal jacket ammo. For maximum target life, use any caliber .22s thru .45s
- Optimal bullet velocity ranges from 750 fps to 1,250 fps
For wherever steel can be used downrange. These are replacement wood screws for the L-Series Targets, KD-Pivot Pivot Base Assembly, the 22″ Popper Target Pivot Base Assembly and the 42″ Pepper-Popper Pivot Base Assembly. These wood screws attach the Newbold Targets and Pivot Base Asemblies to Wood Bases and Target Stands.