- Newbold Throom™ Self-Sealing technology for longer target life and safer reactive shooting.
- Handles thousands of rounds
- Seven times lighter than Steel! Safer than metal targets- Bullets pass thru without Splatter!
- Use lead round nose or full metal jacket ammo. For maximum target life, use any caliber .22s thru .45s
- Optimal bullet velocity ranges from 750 fps to 1,250 fps
Newbold’s Knock-Down Reactive 22" Pepper Popper Complete with Wood Base includes 22″ Popper Target, Pivot Base, Balance Bolt, four Wood Screws and soft wood popper base. Each item on the Popper Target Assembly is also sold separately — including Pepper Popper Target, the Pivot Base and your choice of either a Wood Base or an Throom™ Polymer Base. When hit, this popper target reacts and falls over backwards. It stays down until you reset it manually or by pulling on a string, using the optional manual reset lifter. Bullets pass through the Popper Target, Pivot Base and Throom™ Base because they are made of Throom™, our tough, Self-Healing polymer. To mount a Popper Target on its Pivot Base, you simply snap it into place. The Pivot Base is attached to the Wood Base with (4) long wood screws.