- Newbold ElastiMAX™ Self-Sealing technology for longer target life and safer reactive shooting.
- Handles thousands of rounds
- Seven times lighter than Steel! Safer than metal targets- Bullets pass thru without Splatter!
- Use lead round nose or full metal jacket ammo. For maximum target life, use any caliber .22s thru .45s
- Optimal bullet velocity ranges from 750 fps to 1,250 fps
Newbold’s Knock-Down Reactive 22" Pepper Popper Complete with ElastiMAX™ Base Includes 22″ Popper Target, Pivot Base, Balance Bolt, two ElastiMAX™ Nuts and Bolts and an all-polymer 22″ popper base made of ElastiMAX™. Each item on the Popper Target Assembly is also sold separately — including Pepper Popper Target, the Pivot Base and your choice of either a Wood Base or an ElastiMAX™ Polymer Base. When hit, this popper target reacts and falls over backwards. It stays down until you reset it manually or by pulling on a string, using the optional manual reset lifter. Bullets pass through the Popper Target, Pivot Base and ElastiMAX™ Base because they are made of ElastiMAX™, our tough, self-sealing polymer. To mount a Popper Target on its Pivot Base, you simply snap it into place. The Pivot Base is attached to the ElastiMAX™ Base with (2) ElastiMAX™ Nuts & Bolts.