- Newbold Throom™ Self-Sealing technology for longer target life and safer reactive shooting.
- Handles thousands of rounds
- Seven times lighter than Steel! Safer than metal targets- Bullets pass thru without Splatter!
- Use lead round nose or full metal jacket ammo. For maximum target life, use any caliber .22s thru .45s
- Optimal bullet velocity ranges from 750 fps to 1,250 fps
Newbold's 4" KnockDown Competition Series target is based on our regular KnockDown-Series style with only one notable difference - all Competition Series KnockDown Targets are 1/4" thicker than their KnockDown-Series counterparts and are designed not to flex at all but instead be knocked down while staying attached to its base. Rather than manually resetting, this 4" KnockDown Competition Target can be reset with a simple string. The 4" KD Competition Target is best suited to speed shooting matches, shooting scenarios, and other forms of competitive, timed, or tracked events. It Should be mounted on KnockDown-Series bases, which are sold separately.