- Newbold Throom™ Self-Sealing technology for longer target life and safer reactive shooting.
- Handles thousands of rounds
- Seven times lighter than Steel! Safer than metal targets- Bullets pass thru without Splatter!
- Use lead round nose or full metal jacket ammo. For maximum target life, use any caliber .22s thru .45s
- Optimal bullet velocity ranges from 750 fps to 1,250 fps
Used when steel cannot be placed downrange. These two, long, Throom™ polymer bolts can be used instead of steel wood screws to attach Newbold Targets to target stands wherever all steel is not permitted. Bullets pass through these polymer bolts, however they are not indestructible. They are used to attach BounceBack Series Targets, KnockDown Bases and Pepper Popper Pivot Bases to soft wood target stands. If you are buying these bolts for an BounceBack Series Target, a KnockDown Base or the 22″ Popper Target Pivot Base each of them require two of these long 3″ bolts. The 42″ Popper Target Pivot Base requires four of these bolts.